INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 8 June 2012

Friday, 8th June, 2012.

My favourites this week are from NatureFootstep (Dahlia), BirgittaB (Silk), Artlover (Stenskulptur), Mildred (Monter), Franius (Dragom), and TheChieftess (Have you ever...).












You can click on the photos or the names above to visit the original posts. It's always well worth seeing the original photos full-size.


PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.


DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.


19 comments:

HansHB said...

Great choises! Have a nice weekend! My post this week is from the classroom!

Tina´s PicStory said...

congrats to the winners! thanks for hosting :)

Carver said...

Beautiful selections. They are all great choices.

Birgitta said...

Thank you :)

lina@home sweet home said...

Lovely selection :)

Follygirl said...

Thank you for all your wonderful pics... habe a nice weekend!

Taken For Granted said...

Good selection this week. Keep up the good work.

paul said...

An excellent range of images again!

p.s. I entered the wrong link (just clicked on the autofilled). This week's link for auckland-west should be:
http://auckland-west.co.nz/?p=10083
Please correct if poss. Thanks.

Artlover said...

Thank you! You get more stones from me this time. Have a nice weekend!

Rinkly Rimes said...

The folds of silky material are absolutely sensuous.

TheChieftess said...

Thanks Dragonstar!!! For choosing my view of the fissures in Black Point at Mono Lake, CA!

I like the other choices as well!!! Some of my favorite picks from last weeks postings...

Barbara said...

Wonderful variety of shots and all so good - in particular I love that moving figure and the tones of the flower.

geanina said...

great selection! have a nice weekend..:)

Leovi said...

This week my favorites are NatureFootstep (Dahlia) and BirgittaB (Silk)

Mariane said...

Again... I say you have a hard work ;) Choosing among all the super photographer must be hard - For me it is... I have several blogs myself RUST is the newest ;)

Have a great Sunday

And thanks for still loving dragons *hugs*

RobertN said...

Beautiful selection! Best wishes!

Ann said...

Apologies for double link. Link at 58 doesn't work. Correct one at 59.

Francesco Miranda said...

Thanks for posting my dragon in the selection!

Have a nice weekend.

:-)

Mildred said...

Oh! Many thanks you for picking my staircase!
Sorry for not posting a B&W last weekend. I'm not taking many photos lately because my camera doesn't work properly!
Thanks also for sharing this beautiful meme:o)

***
Hope you are having a great week****