INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 21 July 2017

Friday, 21st July, 2017.

 Photos this week from Birgitta (Small flowers), Klara S.  (Lantern), Lachezar (Bicycles), Gemma Wiseman (it's not cold...), augenblicke (Nature), and BillyB (Small Decoration, Nothing Fancy).





Click the links above to see the photos full size.




   PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS  WITH THEIR OWNERS. DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION 




If I'm unable to comment on your post, whether because of Google+ or for any other reason, I want you to know that I still look at and appreciate your photos!


9 comments:

Hull and Hereabouts said...

Thank you for choosing my picture for this week's selection.

Klara said...

lovely selection. happy WE to everybody!

Klara S said...

Thank you for choosing my photo this week! I wish everyone a good weekend. xoxo

Jeanna said...

I do like the lantern shot as well but was really struck by the doorway.

Lachezar said...

Thank you for including my photograph!
Happy that you liked it!

Alexa said...

These are all great, but a couple of them I found really striking. So inspiring!

Birgitta said...

Thank you for choosing my photo this week!
I thougt it was Friday today :)

rupam sarma said...

Awesome collections.
Happy Weekend to all :)

Linda said...

Three and four are startling! So fine!
Have a good weekend!